Coach Chris – Keynote Speaker
In 19 years of our event, Chris was one of our most impressive speakers. The style of her presentation was captivating and her delivery impeccable. Everyone of the 300 plus attendees walked away with easy to implement tools to improve their presentations.
Director, Network for Women Advisors – Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
Chris Jahnke is passionate about helping women become well-spoken leaders. A coach to Michelle Obama and women executives, Chris is an inspiring keynote speaker who shares her behind-the-scenes insights and strategies on how to earn the respect of any audience. Women everywhere are building their speaking skills by attending her presentations and with her Amazon top seller: The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking & Sounding Your Best.
Chris’ highly engaging and entertaining style is a hit no matter the audience size. The format of her talk can vary from a 45-minute presentation to a longer workshop. Chris would be a great addition to your next leadership conference, retreat, annual meeting, or convention. Read her bio.
Popular speech topics
- Communications Skills of Powerful Women
- The Well-Spoken Candidate: Image & Message
- The Well-Spoken Young Woman: Jump Start Your Career
- The First Impression: Style & Substance Tips
- Conquering the Camera: Success Online & In-studio
Women executives at Avon, Coca-Cola, National Geographic, and NASCAR have turned to Chris for her advice on projecting like a leader. Chris has coached more women candidates and elected officials than any other trainer and was an advisor to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and debate coach to women governors and Members of Congress.
Order her book today!
- Buy ‘The Well-Spoken Woman’ at Amazon
- Buy ‘The Well-Spoken Woman’ at Barnes and Noble
- Buy ‘The Well-Spoken Woman’ at Politics and Prose